Apple iPhone X features an all-screen design with a 5.8″ Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone.
1 Designed with the most durable glass ever in a smartphone and a surgical grade stainless steel band. Charges wirelessly.
2 Resists water and dust.
3 12MP dual camera with dual optical image stabilization for great low-light photos. TrueDepth camera with Portrait selfies and new Portrait Lighting.
4 Face ID lets you unlock and use ApplePay with just a glance. Powered by A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip ever in a smartphone. Supports augmented reality experiences in games and apps. With iPhone X, the next era of iPhone has begun.
- iPhone X: Specs, features
- 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with True Tone1
- All-glass and aluminum design, water and dust resistant2
- 12MP dual cameras with OIS, Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, and 4K video up to 60 fps4
- 7MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting4
- FaceID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip in a smartphone
- Wireless charging—works with Qi chargers3
- Wholesale New Apple X iPhone Ten 256GB Space Gray (Verizon) available at $355